The NRS Vapor PFD gives you the look, feel and performance of a high-end life jacket for a budget-friendly price. The soft foam flotation molds to your body for all-day comfort, and you'll love the hand warmer pouch and big front pocket. 200D nylon covers ultralight foam to give this PFD durability and float without weighing heavily on your body. Designed to accommodate a range of wild arm motions, this side-entry vest won't slow you down in the annual milk-jug raft race around the lake.
Four side webbing adjustments and two adjustable shoulder straps give the Vapor a custom fit whether you're wearing only a swimsuit or bulked up with a rain coat. Stash your waterproof point n' shoot in the front zipped pocket to have proof
- Entry and adjustment is easy. Just open the two side buckles, slip the jacket on and buckle up. Once adjusted, it fits right every time.
- The soft foam wraps around your body and moves with you for "I forgot I had it on" comfort.
- The action-cut design frees your arms for unrestricted paddling and rowing, and its light weight will never slow you down.
- The chest zipper opens a huge pocket that covers the front of the jacket.
- Behind the pocket is a roomy hand warmer pouch for chilly fingers.
- Also includes a lash tab for your knife and reflective piping for low-light visibility.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.