Let your fingers snuggle together for warmth in NRS Toaster Mitts. Toaster
Mitts are the warmest "glove" we have. Combine that with pre-curved fingers for an easy grip and you have happy paddling.
- The 3.5-mm raw neoprene on the back of your hands provides superior warmth and protection against cold and evaporative cooling.
- Hydrocuffs along with glued and blind stitched seams help seal out water maximizing warmth.
- The palm is made of extra-tough 2.5-mm grippy raw neoprene to maintain a firm paddle grip for improved control and feel.
- Soft brushed fleece panels on the backs of the thumbs make great nose wipe spots.
- Pre-curved finger pocket is designed to keep your grip comfortable on an oar or paddle but flexible enough not to limit your hands mobility.
- A titanium laminate adhesive layer in the material provides additional protection against heat loss.
- Nylon bite tab helps you get your mitt on even when you're wet and cold.
- Elastic adjustment strap holds securely to your wrists.