Kokatat's Maximus PFD, designed with input from Dane & Eric "EJ" Jackson, is a highly versatile and easily adjustable PFD for all whitewater disciplines. The Maximus features a new Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) which has wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move with the paddler. Additionally, webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments. Made with all Gaia® foam.
- 500 denier Cordura® outer shell
- Gaia® PVC-free foam
- Side-entry design
- Large, gusseted front pocket
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) allows unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
- Front-and-center webbing adjustments
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor on vest back
- Compatible with Belly Pocket Accessory
- US Coast Guard, Transport Canada and ISO (EU) approved
BUOYANCY LB./OZ. XS/S (16/05), M/L (17/05), XL/XXL (18/00)
All measurements are in inches.