It's a dry suit, it's a dry top, it's a pant! Brand new for 2015, the GORE-TEX Idol is a drysuit with SwitchZip technology that separates completely at the waist, giving paddlers the versatility of a drysuit and dry top in one garment. The full separation makes the Idol much easier to put on and take off than a traditional drysuit. Available in Violet (shown).
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro body
- 330 Cordura GORE-TEX Pro shoulders, sleeves and legs
- SwitchZip waterproof, fully separating entry/relief zipper system
- Latex gaskets with neoprene punch-through collar and cuffs
- Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro socks
- Strategic zipper placement sits between kayak backband and seat
- No entry zipper on torso, one zipper for entry and relief
- Self-draining, sippered sleeve pocket with key lanyard
- Dual adjustable over skirt with "hook and loop" compatible neoprene
- Zipper flap to protect top half of zipper in dry top configuration
- Every suit is 100% fill tested, guaranteed to be dry.
Product Care: Machine or hand wash, cool with liquid detergent. Hang to dry. Do not bleach or dry clean. Store it dry, hanging or loosely folded.
View Kokatat's complete General Care Instructions.
| ||S (6-8)||M (10-12)||L (14-16)|
||5' - 5'4"
||5'6" - 6'
|Built In socks