With the Guide 10 Plus Recharger and Nomad 7 Solar Panel you have a portable, rugged charging kit as adventurous as you are. Charge AAs from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, MP3, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch.
|There are 2 ways to charge your Guide 10 Plus:
The Guide 10 Plus can be charged by connecting a compatible solar panel (see the chart below for solar compatibility).
The Guide 10 Plus can also be charged by being plugged into a USB power source.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: What batteries can be used in the Guide 10 Plus?
- A: Any AA or AAA* NiMH batteries can be used and recharged. We do not recommend other types of batteries. 4 same-sized batteries MUST be charged at once, but not all batteries need to be empty.
*AAA cells are sold separately and come with an adapter to use with the Guide 10 Plus.
- Q: How do I charge the Guide 10 Plus?
- A: From Solar: Use Goal Zero Nomad 3.5 or Nomad 7 with solar charge cable for fast charging. From USB: Use any USB power source, such as a computer or any Goal Zero power pack.
- Q: Is the Guide 10 Plus waterproof?
- A: No, but it is weather-resistant. Care should be taken to shield if from direct sunlight and the elements. Unexpected rain storms probably won't harm it.
- Q: How is the Guide 10 Plus protected?
- A: Useage is plug-and-play. The built-in battery management system prevents over-charging and over-discharging of batteries. The USB output will only supply the amount of power needed.
Goal Zero Guide 10 Kit from Big UP Productions on Vimeo.