The Roam expands Dagger's crossover multi-water category in sit-on-top fashion and is designed for outodoor enthusiasts who need performance and versaitility for an adventurous lifestylel, with features equipped for whatever the moment throw at them. Whether you're a beginner looking to add paddling to your quiver of outdoor activities, you're an expert paddler out for a quick run on your local class 3 river, or you need a platform from which to reach the best climbing, hiking or fishing in the area, the Roam provides quick and easy access to gear and more freedom, more adventure, and more of the lifestyle you want than any kayak before. Available in Red (shown).
- Optimized rocker profile for speed and maneuverability.
- New ConTour Surround Seating System: adjustable seat back, leg lifter and side bolsters surround the paddler in total comfort.
- Newly designed thigh straps provide improved ergonomic comfort and durability.
- Multiple storage options and gear clip-in points (mesh storage bag, rubber hatch, gear attachment points).
- New skeg control interface provides a soft, tactile, rubberized feel and intuitive operation.
- New ergonomic foot brace design increases versatility, comfort and strength.
- Updated hatch contributes to an improved seal and dryer storage.
LENGTH: 11'6 / 350 cm
WIDTH: 30" / 76 cm
MAX CAPACITY: 300 lbs. / 136 kg
DECK HEIGHT: 15.25" / 39 cm
WEIGHT: 61 lbs. / 28 kg