The Saros sleeping bag is the perfect choice for backcountry trips that start with a shaky forecast. EraLoft synthetic insulation offers warmth and weather resistance that’s ideal for canoeing, kayaking, backpacking and mountaineering in wet weather and temperatures down to 20F (-7C). A direct connection to your mattress, created with SynergyLink Connectors, ensures you stay warm and comfortable all night long.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for efficient warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort design gives you room to move where you need it, without creating too much space to heat efficiently.
- All-Weather Warmth: Proprietary eraLoft synthetic insulation is light, compressible and performs in wet conditions.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
Saros is a period of time used to predict an eclipse of the sun or moon.
|Weight||2 lbs 15 oz / 1345 g||3 lbs 3 oz / 1460 g|
|Fits||6 ft / 183 cm||6 ft 6 in / 198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder||62 in / 158 cm||64 in / 163 cm|
|Girth, Hip||58 in / 147 cm||60 in / 152 cm|
|Girth, Foot box||40 in / 102 cm||40 in / 102 cm|
|Width||30 in / 76 cm||30 in / 76 cm|
|Length||76 in / 193 cm||82 in / 208 cm|
|Packed dimension||8 x 18 in / 15 Liters||8 x 18 in / 15 Liters|
|EN Comfort||1 C / 30 F||1 C / 30 F|
|EN Limit||-5 C / 23 F||-5 C / 23 F|
|EN Extreme||-22 C / -8 F||-22 C / -8 F|
|Fill weight||1 lb 15 oz / 879 g||2 lbs 4 oz / 1024 g|
|Liner fabric||50D Polyester||50D Polyester|
|Shell fabric||30D Polyester with DWR||30D Polyester with DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in China||Made in China|
Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are rated to both US and European Norm (EN 13537) standards. All ratings are developed from procedures and testing conducted by independent organizations in the US and Europe. Sleeping bags and blankets without hoods are not subjected to EN testing.
- EN Comfort: At this temperature, a standard woman can sleep comfortably in a relaxed position.
- EN Limit: The lowest temperature at which a standard man will be able to sleep comfortably through the night. This rating is relatively close to those commonly used in North America.
- EN Extreme: At this temperature, a standard woman can survive for at least six hours.