The backcountry can be a demanding place whether it’s summer, spring or fall late snowstorms and early frosts often come unexpectedly. These conditions require a sleeping bag that is warm down to 20F (-7C) and light enough to go the distance on the trail. The award-winning, down-filled Antares sleeping bag offers ultralight performance without sacrificing the warmth and comfort you need. The result is a restful night of sleep, and another great day on the trail.
- Sleep Securely: SynergyLink Connectors bring your sleeping bag and mattress together for uninterrupted sleep.
- Sleep Warmer: Zoned Insulation puts fill where you need it most, for lightweight warmth.
- Move Freely: Our Efficient Comfort Fit gives you room to move without creating cold spots.
- Carry Less: Ultralight, 750+ fill goose down offers compressible warmth.
Antares is a supergiant star in the Milky Way noted for its visibility in the night sky.
Draft Tubes & Collar, Snag Free Zipper, Stash Pocket, Sculptured Hood, Trapezoidal Footbox, Storage & Stuff Sack
|Weight||1 lbs 15 oz / 890 g||2 lbs 2 oz / 980 g|
|Fits||6 ft / 183 cm||6 ft 6 in / 198 cm|
|Girth, Shoulder||62 in / 158 cm||64 in / 163 cm|
|Girth, Hip||58 in / 147 cm||60 in / 152 cm|
|Girth, Foot box||40 in / 102 cm||40 in / 102 cm|
|Width||30 in / 76 cm||30 in / 76 cm|
|Length||78 in / 198 cm||80 in / 203 cm|
|Packed dimension||7 x 12 in / 8 Liters||7 x 12 in / 8 Liters|
|EN Comfort||1 C / 34 F||1 C / 34 F|
|EN Limit||-5 C / 23 F||-5 C / 23 F|
|EN Extreme||-22 C / -7 F||-22 C / -7 F|
|Fill||750+ Goose Down||750+ Goose Down|
|Fill weight||14 oz / 405||1 lb / 460 g|
|Liner fabric||30D Nylon||30D Nylon|
|Shell fabric||30D Nylon Ripstop with DWR||30D Nylon Ripstop with DWR|
|Country of Origin||Made in China||Made in China|
Therm-a-Rest sleeping bags are rated to both US and European Norm (EN 13537) standards. All ratings are developed from procedures and testing conducted by independent organizations in the US and Europe. Sleeping bags and blankets without hoods are not subjected to EN testing.
- EN Comfort: At this temperature, a standard woman can sleep comfortably in a relaxed position.
- EN Limit: The lowest temperature at which a standard man will be able to sleep comfortably through the night. This rating is relatively close to those commonly used in North America.
- EN Extreme: At this temperature, a standard woman can survive for at least six hours.