Kokatat’s Maximus Prime rescue PFD is designed for all paddling disciplines. The Prime is a Type 5 rescue version of the Maximus PFD platform, which was designed with input from whitewater paddling champions Dane and Eric Jackson. The Prime features Kokatat’s Dynamic Suspension System (DSS) which has wide, contoured shoulder straps that allow an independently suspended front flotation panel to move independently with the paddler. Additionally, webbing adjustments have been moved to the front of the vest for easy fit adjustments. The Prime is constructed with all Gaia foam and also features a quick release safety harness and O-ring, a tether/tow system, and is compatible with electronics sling.
- 500 denier Cordura outer shell
- Gaia PVC-free foam
- Side-entry design
- Large, gusseted front pocket
- Wide, contoured neoprene shoulder straps for unsurpassed comfort and mobility
- Dynamic Suspension SYstem (DSS) allos unrestricted movement of front flotation panels
- Front lash tab, strobe anchor or vest back
- Quick release chest harness and O-ring, tether/tow system ready
- Stretch mesh sleeve for River Tow Tether or pig tail
- Compatible with Poseidon Belly Pocket and Electronic Sling accessories
- Transport Canada approved.
All measurements are in inches.