The Astral Greenjacket rescue PFD sets the standard for whitewater pros. It combines full rescue capabilities with the comfort, protection and style of today’s best low-profile life jackets.The GreenJacket represents the most innovative and comfortable rescue vest to date. Time tested by the world’s best expedition kayakers this jacket is the top choice for river guides and expedition paddlers alike.
- Foam Tectonics allow the outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays anchored in place.
- 500 denier Cordura® nylon with PVC-Free Gaia™ and PE foam flotation make this a tough, environmentally-friendly life jacket.
- “Flotection” armor plating along the sides of the vest protect your ribs and vitals from impact.
- The large zippered clamshell front pocket has multiple compartments for stowing and organizing your rescue gear.
- A storage space behind the front panel gives you room to carry a small throw bag.
- Two zippered side cargo pockets give you room to keep those essentials close at hand.
- A quick-release rescue harness is tack stitched into the vest for ultimate strength and integrity. Includes carabiner park for anchoring your tow tether biner.
- Features a Spectra® safety loop for emergency extractions.
- Eight adjustment points ensure a custom fit.
- Newly designed front lash tab is a convenient place to hook your rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Fleece-lined hand warmers keep your fingers warm and nimble if a rescue-situation arises.